Service Is Our Middle Name
- Total Rebuilds and Refractory Replacements
- Afterburner Upgrades to Meet New EPA Standards.
- New Custom Designed Furnaces Built On Site.
- Annual Inspections, Burner Tune Ups, Retraining of Operators
- Air Quality Control
- Permit assistance
- Site planning
- Product Selection
- Finish Product Consumers
- Hazardous Material Training
- Furnace Operation Safety Training
Heavy Duty Construction Provides Years of Service
- Large primary opening for charging material.
- 10” thick walls for durability and thermal mass capabilities.
- Custom sloped floor for a quick exit of molten metal out of the melting chamber. Provides less metal loss capabilities.
- Separate holding chamber for getting the best chemistry and price out of your product.
- “Non-Wetting” high density refractory is used to prevent aluminum to adhering to the walls allows easier cleaning.
- Clean metal can be charged into the holding chamber increasing daily production rates at less fuel costs.
- Heavy duty construction for years of continuous service. These units are designed to last.
- Features a removable top for ease in refractory replacement on future rebuilds.
- Comes completely fabricated with forms and refractory materials.
- All refractory and fire brick are installed on site to prevent premature damage to the lining.